Honolulu Chinatown Food Tour
Cultivate your palate, deepen your culinary knowledge, capture Instagram-worthy photos, and get a curated foodie map to revisit your favorite spots!
Eat like a local & enjoy Hawaii's most famous food at our favorite off the beaten path hole in the wall hidden gems of Honolulu's Chinatown!
Aloha, food adventurers!
I'm Lincoln—your personal GPS for navigating the scrumptious landscape of Hawaii's culinary wonders 🍲
I live for the mouthwatering magic that's as much a part of these islands as the surf and the sand. 🏄♂️
My tours are a luau for your tastebuds—like a flavor fiesta that struts from the sizzle of street food to the elegance of fine dining, all while soaking up Hawaii's rich cultural stew. 🍲
Honolulu Chinatown Food Tour Eats
HI Food Tour Reviews...
Kevo's Food Tour is a Must!!
This was a phenomenal find! Definitely recommend this tour and do it earlier in your trip.
Lincoln was knowledgeable on all the local hot spots and will give you all the info you need where to eat for your entire trip.
The tour took us places only a local would know and we loved it!
Delicious food tour around Chinatown
The food we had was all delicious and made us do happy food dances, leaving us wanting to return for more. As a group from different backgrounds, we all enjoyed every food dish and item that we tried.
We would definitely recommend doing this tour if you want to enjoy food outside the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, and personally I would do the tour again when I return to Hawaii.
Best food tour ive been on!
Definitely a must do in Honolulu! Absolutely delectable feeds!
The Chinatown food tour connects the history of Honolulu with the diverse and delicious foods of many Asian-Pacific countries in a short walk.
It was an incredible experience to be a part of the island that is less-traveled by tourists.
This delicious experience was the highlight of our trip!
Be ready for an epic adventure!
Cliff and Lincoln are phenomenal guides for anyone looking to see Oahu as a local! The service, experience, and knowledge is out of this world.
If you are searching for things to do, look no further.
- Eat a little bit of everything
- See the other side of Honolulu + learn it's history
- Watch live food preparation
- Meet the chef's behind the food
- Start off your vacation knowing where to eat
- Pay local (not tourist) prices
- Venture beyond "the first good place you find"
- Learn where locals go
- Support local mom & pops
- Reduce research time on Yelp
- Understand the accuracy of online reviews
- Learn how to evaluate 1 & 5 Stars
- Avoid long lines for great spots
- Get great photos for memories
- Remember all the food you want to come back and eat
- Show off when you come back and experience with someone else
Ticket Cost: $250 / person
- Includes food, drink & transportation from Waikiki
Tour Itinerary: 10am-1pm
- 9:30-9:45 Waikiki Pickup
- 10:00 Chinatown Arrival
- 1:00pm Finish
- 1:15-1:30 Waikiki Drop-off
What to bring & wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Cash / Card
- Charged phone / camera
Book your Honolulu Chinatown Food Tour!
Come off the beaten path with me, eat like a local, and enjoy Chinatown's best food at Honolulu's favorite hole in the wall hidden gems...